Date : 11/14/2023
It is sometimes challenging to make the right choices to get the most out of data. The options are numerous, and the choice becomes even more complex in a context of fast-paced development and innovation. This event aims to provide a neutral and up-to-date view on various technologies and topics around data platforms and infrastructure. It is also an opportunity to bring the data community together as we are convinced that extended networks and group synergies have a great role to play in this field.
Expert Voices: The conference boasts an impressive lineup of speakers hailing from diverse professional backgrounds. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with thought leaders such as:
- 1. Aurélie Vache: Devrel at OVHcloud, bringing a wealth of experience in data platform development and management.
- 2. Solange Ghernaouti: Cybersecurity and cyberdefense expert, also a professor at UNIL, offering valuable insights into safeguarding data in a digital landscape.
- 3. Viktor Farcic: Developer Advocate at Upbound and founder of the DevOps Toolkit YouTube Channel, sharing expertise in DevOps practices and cloud-native technologies.
- 4. Christophe Bolinhas: Software Engineer at UDITIS, contributing insights into database management and optimization.
- 5. Jean-Philippe Clapot: DevOps Technology Leader & Consultant at dbi services, shedding light on efficient DevOps strategies.
- 6. Frank Zeindler: Product Owner at dbi services, offering a product-centric perspective on data platforms.
- 7. Anaig Maréchal: Data & AI Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft Philanthropies, providing insights into cloud-based data solutions.
- 8. Emmanuel Wagner: DevOps Consultant at dbi services, sharing practical guidance on implementing DevOps methodologies.
- 9. Daniel Westermann: Technology Leader at dbi services, bringing a comprehensive understanding of data infrastructure.
Unifying the Data Community: At its core, the Data Community Conference aims to foster collaboration and knowledge sharing among data enthusiasts. Recognizing that the interconnectedness of professionals and collective efforts can drive innovation, the event emphasizes networking opportunities and group synergies. By uniting professionals from various sectors and disciplines, the conference seeks to create an environment where new ideas are born, collaborations are forged, and the collective wisdom advances the data landscape.
Venue and Logistics: The event will take place at Welle 7, strategically located near Bern's main train station. This central location provides easy access for participants traveling by public transport or car. Attendees can enjoy a day filled with informative sessions, coffee breaks, lunch, and an apéro, enhancing both their knowledge and networking experience.
Conclusion: The Data Community Conference 2023 promises to be an enlightening experience for data professionals, enthusiasts, and anyone intrigued by the dynamic world of data platforms and infrastructure. By bringing together a diverse range of perspectives, the conference embodies the belief that collaboration and shared knowledge are pivotal in overcoming the complexities of the data landscape. Whether you're passionate about AI, DevOps, databases, cloud, or IT security, this conference offers valuable insights and networking opportunities that could shape the future of your data endeavours.
For more information, including ticket prices and registration details, visit the website